The 6 BEST Men's Hairstyles | Men's Hairstyle Trends For 2018
Use Code: 2018Hairstyle25 for 25% Off ENTIRE Order http://peteandpedro.com Salt: https://peteandpedro.com/product/salt/ Putty: https://peteandpedro.com/product/putty/ [email protected] - send email with a picture of your current hair and list of current hair product(s) used for a bueno hair product recommendation
Invest in YOUR FACE, start using Tiege Hanley http://tiege.com Enter the code PROJECT25 for 25% off your first system
The BEST Hair Styling Products http://www.peteandpedro.com
Check Out My Favorite Product The Fashion Anchor http://www.fashionanchor.com
All Things Alpha M. http://www.alpham.com Pete & Pedro: http://www.peteandpedro.com My Website: http://www.iamalpham.com My Services and Products: http://www.aaronmarino.com Best Hair Product: http://www.peteandpedro.com Tiege Hanley Skin Care: http://www.tiege.com Best Grooming Tool: http://bit.ly/2tiyTXO
My Businesses: http://www.alpham.com Alpha M. Consulting: http://www.aaronmarino.com i am alpha m: http://www.iamalpham.com Pete & Pedro: http://www.peteandpedro.com MENfluential Media: http://www.menfluential.com
Alpha feels confident about the top trends for hair in 2018. In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , and Fashion Anchor says that over the past few months he's seen a shift in hair styles from 2016 disconnected undercut to the 2017 super tight skin fades -- and now the trends for 2018 are emerging.
2018 Men's Hair Styles
* The gradual fade with a seamless & gradual transition will be the 2018 polished look. The guys will be let it grow in a bit more on sides and back. Guys will be going for a longer and softer style. A great product for this look is P&P SALT for volume. After applying the spray, add product such as P&P Paste or P&P Clay
* Fringe will also be seen more often with bangs down & swooped to the side. It looks incredible with tight tapered sides or grown in a little bit. You will need the salt with P&P Putty
* Embrace the body and texture of your hair in 2018. It's more natural with curls and waves. You'll see guys short textured hair styles. Stay away from gels, and opt for P&P Putty
* The side part always looks great and will remain in style.
* Other retro-inspired cuts such as from 1980s and 1990s will make their resurgence.
* The short crew-cut fade is timeless and easy -- always in style.