What to do if Google play store is not working in your android device
This video also answers some of the queries below:
google play services not working
google play stopped working
google play store crashing
google play store has stopped working
my google play store is not working
play store app not working
google play has stopped working
google play isn't responding
Hello everyone and welcome to my YouTube channel and in this video today we will see how to fix Google play store if it is not working. If you will find this video helpful then please like, share and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more tips and tricks.
Let's start with the basic. Check whether your internet connection is working fine. Try to open sites in another device.
Restart your device and try to open Play store.
Manually update yourDate and Time
1. Tap on "Settings".
2. Scroll down and look for "Date and Time".
3. Switch off "Automatic date and time" and "Automatic time zone".
4. Now once make the date and time worng.
5. Again make it right and then enable "Automatic date and time" and "Automatic time zone".
A. Change your Google account
1. Select "Settings".
2. Under 'Personal", select "Accounts".
3. Select "Google".
4. Select your Google account.
5. Select "More" and then select "Remove account".
6. Now you need to enter another google account or else enter the same one.
7. Select "Add account".
8. Select "Google".
9. Enter your Google account and password and sign in.
Clear Cache and Data
1. Open "Settings".
2. Select "Applications" - "Application Manager".
3. Select "Google play store".
4. Select "Clear Data", "Clear cache"
Clear Data for "Download Manager".
1. Open "Settings" - "Applications" - "Application manager".
2. Scroll right and select "All".
3. Select "Download manager".
4. Select "Clear Data".
Reinstall Google play store updates
1. Select "Settings" and then "Applications" and then "Application manger".
2. Select "Google play store".
3. Select "Uninstall updates".
4. Now the Google play store will return back to the factory state.
5. Now open Google play store again. Your Google play store will be updated to the latest version of play store.
And lastly make sure that you have enough space on your device.
1. Select "Settings'.
2. Select "Storage".
3. Check the "Available space" for both internal memory and external memory
4. It should have at least 1 GB space, if not then uninstall apps.
Watch some of other popular videos of our channel:
How to check who is using your WiFi
2 ways to reset forgotten gmail password
Solve computer proxy server problem refusing connection
What to do if you can't connect to wireless interent
Remove VPN settings from iphone and browse internet faster
How to reset forgotten apple id password with the help of an email address
How to transfer mp3 songs from computer to iPhone without iTunes
How to recover both apple id and password
This channel is about technology related tips and tricks. You will find tutorials related to computer, iphone and android phones.
Follow me on:
Like our pages:http://www.kundanstech